Toning our buttocks requires the use of strength training exercises and fat burning. Many of…
Blackheads are like tiny parasites that almost always mess up with your wish of having a clear skin. So what are blackheads and how can you get rid of them effectively and naturally?
These are tiny pimples without any skin over them. Because they don’t have any skin over them, they get oxidized and become brown-black particles. This happens because of oxidization due to exposure to moisture and air.
Most of you must have come across endless claiming to get rid of blackheads. Many times they are so soft that you can scrub them off. But there are is a fast and painless method for eliminating the hard and difficult blackheads too.
THIS DIY PACK WILL HELP YOU REMOVE THOSE NASTY BLACKHEADS.
The ingredients and other items required for this treatment are as following:
– Mint toothpaste
– 2 or 3 ice cubes
– Small bowl
– A spoon
– Take a tablespoon salt and 2 tablespoons of mint toothpaste in the small bowl
– Mix thoroughly to create a nice paste
– Apply the paste on the nose and allow it to dry for 5 minutes
– Put some water over it and gently massage in circular motion
– Once the nose gets cleaned, rub the ice cube over the it
– It will help in closing the pores
– Dry the nose and you will have it clear
How this Remedy Works?
Salt and the mint work in the following ways to help get rid of the blackheads:
– Mint in Toothpaste – It helps in opening the pores and killing bacteria. On the other hand, the toothpaste also benefits. It helps deep cleansing the pores and in plucking out the blackheads.
– Salt – It has natural antibacterial properties. Salt also helps in defoliating your skin naturally. There is a good reason for using this combination because salt doesn’t get dissolved in toothpaste.
– Remember, these ingredients can turn your nose red. The redness is going to last for a short time and then go away.
– If you have dry skin, you must use some moisturizer after using this treatment.
– Make sure that you massage gently.